Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
- Specification: 99%
Appearance: White powder
Test Method: HPLC
- Function: Used in many fields such as food , beverage, breeding and forage additives
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid
Vitamin C is a colorless crystal, odourless, acidic taste. Soluble in water and ethanol. Stable in dry air , and its solution is
not stable. As well as, vitamin C takes part in many metabolism procedures in the human body, helps decrease brittleness of blood capillaries and increase body resistance
Vitamin C (also known as ascorbic acid) is abundant in vegetables and fruits. A water-soluble vitamin and powerful antioxidant, it helps the body form and maintain connective tissue, including bones, blood vessels, and skin.
Certificate of Analysis
- Keep food, fruits and beverage fresh and prevent them from producing unpleasant smell.
- Prevent formation of nitrous amine from nitrous acid in meat products.
- Improve dough quality and make baked food expand to its maximum.
- Compensate the Vitamin C losses of beverage ,fruits and vegetables during processing rocedures.
- Used as nutritional element in additives,Feed additives.
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Application
- L-Vitamin C inhibits tyrosinase and reduces melanin, and diminishes the formed spots to inhibit melanin formation.
- Promote collagen synthesis to reduce fine lines.
- L-Vitamin C can effectively neutralize free radicals, improve skin texture, restore damaged skin, and make skin firm and
- Promote skin metabolism and accelerate skin rejuvenation.Vitamin C is mainly used for the prevention or treatment of scurvy in medicine, as well as for diseases such as dental caries,gingival abscess, anemia, and growth and development caused by anti-hyperacid deficiency.Vitamin C can be used for sandwich hard candy, and the amount used is 2000-6000mg/kg;
- The amount of use in high-iron cereals and their products is 800-1000 mg/kg;
- The amount used in infant food is 300-500 mg/kg;
- The amount used in canned fruit is 200-400 mg/kg;
- The amount used in drinks and milk drinks is 120-240 mg/kg;
- The amount used in the puree is 50 to 100 mg/kg.
Packing & Delivery
- Packaging Details
Ronchn Biotech is devoted into the research and innovation in natural nutritional supplements ingredients . Our own factory and lab with the strict quality control system to ensure quality stability and real price of Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid . At the same time, we have our own source for the raw material to make sure the production ability.