Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder
- Specification: 2.5%~5% Cynarins 5% Chlorogenic acids
Appearance: Brown Yellow Powder
Test method: HPLC
- Function: decrease the manufacture of cholesterol in the liver
Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder
Artichoke is a member of the milk thistle family.Artichoke grows to a height of about 2 m and produces a large, violetgreen flower head.The flower petals and fleshy flower bottoms are eaten as a vegetable throughout the world. The artichoke was used as a food and medicine by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Romans.In several countries, standardized herbal drugs of artichoke are manufactured and sold as prescription drugs for high cholesterol and digestive and liver disorders. Cynarin, an active chemical constituent in Cynara, causes an increased bile flow. The majority of the cynarin found in artichoke is located in the pulp of the leaves, though dried leaves and stems of artichoke also contain cynarin. This diuretic vegetable is of nutritional value because of its exhibiting aid to digestion, strengthening of the liver function,gall bladder function, and raising of HDL/LDL ratio. This reduces cholesterol levels, which diminishes the risk for arteriosclerosis and coronary heart disease. Aqueous extracts from artichoke leaves have also shown to reduce cholesterol by inhibiting HMG-CoA reductase and having a hypolipidemic influence, lowering blood cholesterol. Artichoke contains the bioactive agents apigenin and luteolin
Certification of Analysis
Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder Function
- Cholesterol Reduction:
The artichoke has strong choleretic activity (promotes bile secretion in the liver), and choleretics increase the excretion of cholesterol and decrease the manufacture of cholesterol in the liver.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptom Relieve:
Cynarin has potential value in relieving irritable bowel syndrome symptoms.
- Dyspepsia Relieve:
Dyspepsia is often attributed to insufficient flow of bile from the gallbladder, and there is evidence that artichoke leaf has the ability to stimulate this flow.Liver
- Function Protection:The artichoke plant is a member of the thistle family, and like milk thistle, it benefits the liver, protecting against toxins and infection. A Mediterranean home recipe uses fresh artichoke leaf juice mixed with wine or water as a liver tonic.Diabetes Prevention
- The carbohydrate in artichokes is in the form of inulin, which has been shown to stabilize blood sugar levels in diabetes. The artichokes must be fresh, as the inulin will eventually convert to other sugars as the artichoke ages
Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder Application
- Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
- Functional food as capsules or pills;
- Water-soluble beverages;
- Health products as capsules or pills.
Packing & Delivery
- Packaging Details
Ronchn Biotech is devoted into the research and innovation in natural nutritional supplements ingredients . Our own factory and lab with the strict quality control system to ensure quality stability and real price of Artichoke Leaf Extract Powder . At the same time, we have our own source for the raw material to make sure the production ability.